Tuesday, 17 July 2012

ANGELS


                                             


A strange thing was felt by my mind
I woke up but felt i was stuck in the night
Was it a bad dream or a dream which i've always dreamt of?
Tears rolled down my eyes and my heart saw a magical delight
The dream was all about my love and the love was magical in my magical world..


I was an angel sitting by your side..
wanting to spend there the rest of the life..
Ur love was core..your love was true
My heart skipped a beat and said is it really u?
Shared the chorus of laughter and joy..Running to get each other's smile
U came behind, pulled me by your side..I felt my soul got the ultimate divine..
The touch of yours set up shivers..making me flow in the middle of rivers!


I ran from him to hide behind the trees..watching him to come for me in his heels!
He could find me in a blink..den teasing him again I fly with my wings!
When the long run knackers him out..i go to him n bring my heart out!
I place his head on my lap..playing with his hairs as he takes a nap!
I wake him up n we drive towards the bank..saw the sun set in the surreal tank!
Splendid it was as the gloom of november evening..our eyes met and we started kissing!
The reflections of water could be seen from his downpouring eyes
I responded him with lot many Whys?





The Time had come I had to go..promising to come again
Oh darling!save me i don't wish to disappear coz i know my fear..
The fear was hard,incorrigible,unbearable pain of losing u
May be I'll appear may b not..sweetheart don't forget the nurtured love!
I don't ask for promises or roses..all I ask for is dont point me nails or guns..
I am sad that angels are not allowed on earth..for they say there are just demons who fill the earth
Baby i know this aint true..
I don't know the world but i know u!



Wait for the angel as she'll be back soon..don't be a demon baby..don't be a demon!
With wings flapping,the angel attained sky high..
Tears pouring down as she was going far away from her love..
She had one thing in mind that she got her true love!
She cried n cried until I woke up..

Yes it was a dream i had always dreamt of!!









6 comments:

  1. Really superb work..extremely well written..hats off..i don't have words to tell about it but it's lot more than awesome..am awaiting for lots more from you..love you sweety..<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks a lot shradha..that ws really amazing comments frm u..happy that u liked it..m sure il b writing more..<3 u too..!muahh!

      Delete
  2. Extremely well written..i envy you for writing with such a professionalism! great work Miss..Keep writiNg MOre! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya baat hai writer :D

    web content writer ban ja :P


    -Souradeep :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shalini: Well done dear..nvr expctd dat u wryt so intense..hope in future u'll wryt more dan dis stuffs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good to express ur feelings...hope u do well...all d poems are really heart touchin..

    ReplyDelete