I wish to talk to u when u are not around..
Hold u by my side and stare at u wide eyed..
Don't find you in my loneliness..u aren't there in my illness..
Whats there on your mind is freaking me out..
M your lover sweety speak it out..
Don't wanna hurt you..don't wanna leave u..
I know its even the same from "U"..
M sleepless all night..trying to make things right..
Hell yeah i love you but then again why is there a fear of hurting you?
Hey baby u mean the world to me..
Don't leave me in a position where I am not "ME"..
Don't leave me in a position where I am not "ME"..
Come to me, let's make things right..
We don't have to decide left or right..
Just see me walking beside u..where u will teach and i will pursue!!
the short the poem is the mote touchy it is :) :) awesome :)
ReplyDelete-Souradeep
thank u souradeep..u poems r no less..
Deleteu mean pehle wala acha nei tha?:'(..chod
hehehe :P :P nai re accha hai bahut accha hai :) :) bus for the sake of comparision
Deleteand mere wale ka theme random hota aap to romanticism ki queen banti ja rahi hai :D
-Souradeep
superb dear...!!!
ReplyDeletebetter dan d previous 1...:)
sakshi
thnk u dearie..:))
DeleteAwesome..extremely touching..loved the small poem..very thoughtful and simple but nice..well written..:):*
ReplyDeletethnk u sweety..:))<3
DeleteHmmmm.... nyc lines.... :)
ReplyDelete